Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.How to fix it when the registration is invalid and gave me the Error Code 4104?
- If you use the license code on more than two computer, then there will be the Error 4104, because one license code is just for one computer ID. As for this issue, you can contact 360° US customer support to request reset the registration code for you soon.
- 2.Can I register the software on another new computer?
- The answer is NO. This is due to the limited License you got. The license code of Video Converter is unique and only for the first computer you register. So if you want to change the computer, please contact 360° US customer service to help you reset the license code for you.
- 3.Why this program is failed to load files that I need?
- First, you need to make sure that the file format is supported for 360° US Video Converter Ultimate. Second, please make sure that the files on your computer are not damaged and can be used normally. Third, you can save you're the files on local disc with a simple name which you can remember it easily, then check it if it can play on your computer well.
- 4.Does this software can take a snapshot from a playing video? How?
- Yes. 360° US Video Converter Ultimate support you to take a snapshot when you are playing the video. Just click the "Snapshot" button which is the camera sign to take a picture, then hit the Open Snapshot Folder button to take the photos you need!
- 5.Could this software convert my DVD to other formats?
- This software can convert homemade DVD to any 2D/3D video formats, but not for commercial DVDs/protected DVDs.
Please confirm if your dvd is a homemade one.
- 6.If I want to get some DRM protected movies downloaded from Blinkbox or Netflix, what should I do?
- Digital rights management (DRM) is a term for accessing control technologies to limit the use of digital content or devices. So our program can't support you to remove DRM protection.
- 7.If I want to play the export file on my new iPad Air, what should I do?
- Firstly, you need to import the source file to the program, then select "Profile/Settings > Apple iPad > iPad Air H.264 HD Video/iPad Air H.264 720P Video/iPad Air MPEG 4 Video" for the latest iPad Air. Or you can also directly input the profile's name to find the exact format with ease.
- 8.How to merge all video files into one?
- If you want to merge more than two video files, then please follow the steps below:
1) Click the "Add Files" or "Load DVD" button to load source media to the program.
2) Select "Merge into one file" on the bottom of the interface.
3) Choose one of video formats which your media player supported on the bottom "Profile/Settings" section of the program, and then click "Convert" to start conversion.
The program will merge all files on the file list into one after conversion.
- 9.Could you tell me how to crop the video?
- If you want to trim a segment from a video, just click the "edit > Crop" tab, just need to select one of the eight points of the rectangle box and drag the dashed line to crop the video by yourself. Or clicking "crop area" works for you. What's more, the 360° US Video Converter Ultimate provides you to preview the video files, and the aspect ratio in the crop window for you to choose, it includes Original, Crop area, 16:9 and 4:3. And the Zoom Mode for you are Letterbox, Medium, Pan Scan and Full.
- 10.What should I do if my program crash when I open it?
- Generally, the Black Bar Problem will occur when the aspect ratio of the source video is not the same as that of the output video or the aspect ratio of the converted file is not the same with your media player. And now you can easily solve it following the steps below:
1. If the aspect ratio of the source video is the one you want, please click the Settings button, then choose the output format from Profile and set the resolution same as the original file. You also need to set Edit > Crop > check Keep Original option.
2. If the aspect ratio of the source file is not the one you want, please select the required resolution on the Settings window and Edit > Crop > set Zoom Mode as Full Screen. You need to crop your video first is there is originally a black bar.
3. You can click Edit > Crop > set Zoom Mode as Full Screen, and use the yellow Crop Frame to remove black bar or unwanted parts of your video.
- 11.How to add the format to User Defined?
- On the side of the output profile drop-download list, youwill see the button of "Save As", and then click it to rename it and save it on computer. Then the format to User Defined will be added by yourself.
- 12.How could I modify the brightness and contrast of the video image?
- Import your favorite video into the program and click "Edit" and "Effect" button to adjust the value of the brightness/contrast/saturation as you need
- 13.How to speed up the conversion when convert?
- First, you need to get the reason why the process of conversion is that slow. Usually, there are quite a few factors influencing the duration of conversion:
Settings for output files
The length and size of the original video file
Second, get the right solution to speed up your conversion:
Close or stop the preview when converting.
Do not make other operations on the computer when converting.
The higher parameter of resolution, frame rate the source video has, the longer it takes to convert it.
Make the exported video file on local hard disk, set the output directory on your computer will save you some time.
Copyright © 2015 360° US Technology Limited. All Rights Reserved.